We provide this
Career page as an affordable service to the medical practice community.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate. Send your career notices to Info@ NewYorkMGMA.com in an email or as an email attachment. An attachment should be an original file [IE: Microsoft Word].
A notice will remain online for 30-days. but can be renewed for an
additional 30-days at the same rate. New York MGMA members can post a
career notice free of charge. The fee to nonmembers is $99 per notice. Payment needs to be received in full before the career posting is uploaded to the web site.
Posted on October 21, 2019
Trillium Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike, is a community health center offering access to affordable care for all, with a special focus on meeting the needs of LGBTQ people, communities of color, and underserved populations.
Nationally recognized for outstanding patient-centered care, the team at Trillium Health provides a wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expansive array of services, including testing and treatment, laboratory services, primary and specialty care, and an on-site pharmacy, makes it easier for patients and clients to receive the complete care they need, all in one place.
Our authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion is evidenced through our hiring practices, our employee programs, and our compassion for everyone we serve. Based in downtown Rochester, with satellite locations in Bath and Geneva, and MOCHA centers in Buffalo and Rochester, Trillium is deeply invested in building community. We proudly sponsor many other nonprofit organizations throughout the area and participate in a wide range of community events.
Trillium’s employee-centered company culture and exceptional benefits have contributed to impressive growth in recent years, raising our staff total to more than 250. We hope you will consider joining us on this upward path and becoming a part of the Trillium Health family.
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Physician - Gynecologist.
• Provide Gynecologic care to patients on-site in clinic with an interdisciplinary approach, to diverse populations, including patients with HIV, Hep C, LGBT.
• Rotating 24-hour phone-based call system to include urgent patient communications, ED visits, hospital admissions, panic lab values, etc.
• Provide consultation regarding gynecologic care as requested
• Provide primary medical care, including women’s health to diverse populations, including patients with HIV, Hep C, LGBT.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
• Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Operate on patients to treat conditions.
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
• Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments.
• Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
• Prepare official health documents or records.
• Precept students, residents and other medical staff during elective rotations at Trillium Health
• Required to obtain 50 or more CME credits per year (on average) to remain eligible for medical staff credentialing and commercial insurance crediting.
• Duties as required (quality assurance, etc.)
• Requires the ability and commitment to respect and support inclusiveness and diversity including but not limited to individuals of different backgrounds, cultures, races, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities or expressions, experiences, opinions, etc.
• Requires individual demonstration of commitment to the One Trillium behaviors and business impacts and modeling them in the organization.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all patient, client, employee, protected and proprietary information.
• Employees are accountable for meeting the performance standards of their departments and must participate as requested in compliance audits, process improvement and quality improvement plans.
• Other specific duties as assigned.
M.D. or DO Degree and Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Minimum 3 years of clinical experience gynecology preferred.
Interested applicants click here.
New York Medical Group Management Association, Inc.
EP II 11350 McCormick Road, Suite 904 Hunt Valley, MD. 21031
P: 410-527-0780 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 - 2019 New York Medical Group Management Association, Inc.